RADIO The Nordic Frontier crew returns from a glorious march in the sign of the Nordic worker and community of the Nordic people. They sit down and share a walkthrough of the event and also discuss some scattered domestic news.
First of May:
- A walkthrough of how the march went down.
- A spontaneous description of the speeches held by the amazing speakers.
- A description of the toothless, spineless and worthless counter-protesters.
- Anna Hagwall, a member of parliament, takes a stand for NRM’s right to free speech and stands steadfast against the lying press and defend our organisation.
- #IngridGate on Red Ice TV: Ingrid Carlqvist about to be red pilled on the Jewish question?
- Sweden Democrats wants to do some counting on the cost of invaders coming into Stockholm.
- The ruling parties respond kindly by saying that their views are disgusting and that people don’t cost money.
Music on the show: