RADIO Mike returns to Nordic Frontier after a two week hiatus and the hosts discuss the reflections and the aftermath of the first of May march. They also cover the free fall collapse of the Nordic model.
- We get to hear Mike Karlsson’s perspective on the march.
- We agree on the increased professionalism and discipline of the movement.
- The diversity in ages and gender has made it into a true people’s movement.
- The leader Simon Lindberg comments on what a positive image we convey and that we offer the Nordic people a vision of the future.
- Chief editor and ideologist Fredrik Vejdeland writes about our increased numbers and the amazing attention that our march has brought to the movement.
- Musky racial stranger of female variety, laughs at and heckles wheelchair-bound National Socialist.
- Local Social Democratic rag writes about the Nordic Resistance Movement, the egalitarian perspective.
- Hilarious conversation between state media, famous antiracist and head of the institution fighting anti-Semitism.
- 45 000 new vibrant ”Swedes” estimated for 2017.
- Criminal care loses control.
- Top priorities for the Swedish voters.
- The Gypsy question.
- Nice lady in trouble after saluting the Nordic Resistance Movement.
- Norway Spring Cleaning.
- Demonstration in Norway.
- Anti-Racist fireman tries to murder National Socialist Freedom Fighters.
- Demonstration in Gothenburg.
Music on the show:
Delta i debatten