NORDIC FRONTIER This week we go on a journey through what Swedish nationalism once was, ending up in the final details regarding the upcoming epic demonstration in Gothenburg.
We start off this week by announcing some new ways of supporting us in the struggle.
After that we go on a journey with a peek into what Swedish nationalism used to be. Starting with the Farmer’s party and their racially aware policies, followed by the Sweden Democrats and their demise and finally ending up with the Nordic Resistance Movement, taking a walk, through the streets of Gothenburg on the 30th of September.
From ”Sweden for the Swedes” to ”Open Swedishness”:
- A documentary from SVT(state media) about how the ”ignorant farmers” of Sjöbo opposed taking in refugees as early as 1988. They had a vote and 68% voted to not recieve strangers into their community.
Part 1 Part 2
- An example of how (((Robert Aschberg))) treats Swedish nationalists.
- What the Sweden Democrats used to be.
- Democracy’s dilemma – Undemocratic movements using democracy to end democracy.
- Mr.Akesson swimming with the sharks – Wants to ban the NRM.
- Recent fan videos.
- A succcessful information spread in Höör and Hörby.
- Action against the HomoLobby.
- Jews still surviving the Holohoax.
- Peter Hjörne suggested the shortened route before it was run through the courts.
- Interview regarding the Fake news report on Simon Högberg.
- Extended jails in police garages.
- Final information for the demonstration.
- Final Speech coming out of Falun, Sebastian Elofsson.