NORDIC FRONTIER This week we invite Aspir Befreier for a cozy conversation and then we finish up with a compressed news compilation.
Andreas tells a story about a Blizzard in the North and the hardiness and dedication of the Nordic people.
Finnish language contains the longest known palindrome: ”Saippuakivikauppias.” It is a noun which means a dealer in lye, a seller of soapstone. Read: Soap Merchant!
We talk to Aspir Befreier about his journey, going from being an anti-racist to becoming a Nazi sympathiser, his move to his Polish roots and what he thinks can be done about the downfall of the Western world.
- Who is Aspir Befreier – his red pill journey
- Europe of the Future conference in Poland – The different subjects brought up in his speech
- The Nationalist march of 60 000 Nazis
- The fall of western world and what we can do to stop it
Aspir’s speech at the conference:
Hitler still relevant. Check the reviews!
Sweden Democrat annual conference.
- Insane amount of activity this weekend.
- Money and banks.
- World Jewish Congress rustled by the rising tide of anti-semitism in the North.
- Tumultuous National Socialism in Uppsala.
- Interesting interview with Simon Lindberg from major Hungarian media outlet.
- Reminder of demonstration in Finland.