RADIO This week we are joined by the chief of the Finnish branch of the Nordic Resistance Movement.
We start out the show by having a conversation with Antti Niemi the chief of the Nordic Resistance Movement in Finland.
Interview with Antti Niemi:
- His journey towards National Socialism
- The situation in Finland
- The state of the banning trail
- His thoughts on the Swedish election
- Blue circumcized penis painted on wall in central Stockholm – actually upset people
- Afghans on the run
- Finnish gov agency confirms, girls more tolerant than boys
- Greedy state loses out on tax collection
- Check out the Nordic Resistance Movement VK-page
- Jewish daily news cries out in pain as they write about our expansion in Ludvika
- The Nordic Resistance Movement bombs the US
- Honoring of Gösta Hallberg-Cuula
- Demo news